Au Pair in Italy
Being an Au Pair is a great way to experience Italian lifestyle, living with your host family. Italy is famous for opera, food, beautiful countryside and passionate people. They are world famous for culinary delights like pasta, pizza, olives and red wine.
Italy is a big country with contrasting locations in vibrant cities like Rome, rural splendor in Tuscany, beautiful beaches on the Adriatic and Mediterranean coasts and the mountains of the Alps in the North.
BUNTERS does not charge you a fee to find a placement.
Age of Applicant
Level of Italian accepted
Length of Stay
Hours of help expected
Pocket Money received
Type of duties
Board and food
After speaking with one of our team about the different programmes available, we will send you our Application Pack with guidelines on how to complete your application.
Don’t hesitate to calls us any time during the process – we are here to help you
You will need to provide the following documents to support your application:
- Our Application Form completed
- A minimum of two character references, one must be a childcare reference
- A “Dear Family” letter from you to a prospective host family
- A Medical Certificate
- A Police check to show you do not have a criminal record ( Subject Access Certifcate)
- Copy of driving license if you are willing to drive in Italy
- Photographs of yourself