Au Pair in Spain
Being an Au Pair is a great way to experience Spanish lifestyle, living with your host family. Spain is famous for sunshine, great beaches, friendly people, good wine and food. They are known for culinary delights like paella, fish, oranges and spanish omlette.
Spain is a big country with contrasting locations in vibrant cities like Madrid, historic Barcelona and catalonia, fantastic beaches and islands.
BUNTERS does not charge you a fee to find a placement
Age of Applicant
Level of Spanish accepted
Length of Stay
Hours of help expected
Pocket Money received
Type of duties
Board and food
After speaking with one of our team about the different programmes available, we will send you our Application Pack with guidelines on how to complete your application.
Don’t hesitate to calls us any time during the process – we are here to help you
You will need to provide the following documents to support your application:
- Our Application Form completed
- A minimum of two character references, one must be a childcare reference
- A “Dear Family” letter from you to a prospective host family
- A Medical Certificate
- A Police check to show you do not have a criminal record ( Subject Access Certifcate)
- Copy of driving license if you are willing to drive in Spain
- Photographs of yourself