Bunters service includes
- Personal support during the Au Pair engagement process
- Ongoing support while the Au Pair is in the UK
Selecting An Au Pair
We guide families through the process of selecting an Au Pair, We discuss your requirements and provide general advise on what makes a successful Au Pair engagement. We provide access for a family to details of available Au Pair candidates that are provided to Bunters from our associated Agencies overseas. The overseas Agency prepare a file for each Au Pair comprising of personal details, photographs, references, a police check, and a medical certifcate. The overseas Agency interviews the Au Pairs in their home country ( in person, phone or skype)
An important benefit of using Bunters is that we provide ongoig support to Au Pairs and families during the period of engagement. We are available to discuss issues or questions that may arise and to offer ideas as to how resolve them.
We also offer the opportunity for Au Pairs to broaden their UK Cultural Experience, beyond the core experience of living with a UK family. We encourage families to support the Au Pair goal of having a broad Cultural Experience whilst they are in the UK. In our experience this makes for a happier Au Pair.
Through our BAPAA membership, we can offer some unique benefits and support mechanisms Au Pairs during their time in the UK, including:
- a free Giffgaff sim card
- details of a 24 hour helpline for them
- free membership to the BAPAA Friends website
- details of discounts available for organised excursions through ‘International Friends’
We can also offer to our families the following benefits:
- reduced rates for an on-line Au Pair Induction course designed to improve Au Pair orientation.
- discount offers on entry tickets to Uk attractions and theme parks, We email the latest offers to them.